Warehouse - Forklift Operator - 2nd shift
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in Union city has an immediate need for Warehouse Associates. The ideal candidates will show ambition and hustle performing their job. Must be willing to take a drug test and background check,
2nd shift 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday through Thursday (Sunday start time Noon to 8:30 p.m. )
Daily duties include the following...
- Manual loading and unloading
- Shrink wrapping
- Picking/packing materials
- Operating Forklift!
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, objectives and safety standards
- Sitdown forklift experience and stand up preferred--reach truck experience a plus
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and have the ability to interact positively with others
- Safety conscious
- Strong work ethic
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good attitude
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old