Lift Maintenance Helper - Heavenly Mountain Resort - Summer Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Lift Maintenance Helper position will assist the Lift Maintenance crew with the daily maintenance of all lifts, with an emphasis on mechanical functions in the trainee status. This is a great opportunity for someone who is mechanically inclined, willing to learn new skills and who has a passion for the Ski Industry.
- Learn all state and federal laws pertaining to lift maintenance mechanics.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have adequate computer skills to complete the functions of the job.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, expressing ideas clearly and actively listen to thoughts and ideas of others.
- Perform all daily, weekly , monthly lift checks.
- Have Entry level knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and lift physics.
- Physically able to climb Lift Towers, lift 50+ LBS, maneuver and work on lift towers in extreme weather conditions without aid.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to learn how to operate snowmobiles or ATVs on mountain terrain, groomed and un-groomed conditions.
If you want to obtain your summer Experience of a Lifetime, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of thrilling activities, adventure and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain Canopy Tours to mouthwatering Smokehouse cuisine, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique Epic experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 140328