Host / Hostess - Toscanini Restaurant - FT and PT - Beaver Creek Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The host/hostess is responsible for warmly greeting and welcoming all guests. Hosts work both day phone reservation shifts and dinner. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within OpenTable computer reservations management system to check in guests, make reservations, and manage table assignments
- Assists managers in controlling the flow of guests and seats guests within manager's guidelines, as promptly as possible
- Must answer phones, check and relay messages to managers, maintain tidiness of restrooms and assist bussers and servers in the dining room
- Understanding the dynamics of dinner operations is essential for the host
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous restaurant experience or customer service - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Proven ability to work well with others and guests - required
- guest service experience of 2 years - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- In person interview - required
- Resume - Required
Schedule: Hosts will work 1-5 dinner shifts/week. MUST be able to work weekends, all holidays, and through entire winter season (Mid-April 2018).
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 140300