Express Employment Professionals of Greenwood is working with a Southside Indianapolis engineering company to hire a Machine Assembly/Service Technician to their team! This is a Direct Hire position!
This company is family owned and the job provides an opportunity to travel.
This position is day shift, pays $15-$18/hour and offers an excellent benefit package. There is possible travel throughout US, Canada, Mexico, and overseas.
As a member of the assembly/service department, you will help to support the manufacturing and rebuilding of powdered metal compacting presses. Typical responsibilities include assembly, disassembly, and cleaning of subassemblies and entire machines.
Powdered metal background with hands-on maintenance of presses a plus! Tech School graduate preferred, but will train the right person.
- High School Diploma or GED required – Technical degree a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent electro/mechanical aptitude
- Excellent hands-on skills
- Manufacturing or maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and assembly drawings
- Industrial machine wiring experience a plus
- Ability to use overhead cranes and forklifts
- Willing to work night shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- Ability to travel to customer location to evaluate, diagnose, and repair customer’s equipment
- Excellent attendance record in previous jobs
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening
- Must have valid driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at ExpressIndySouth.com or apply in person Monday- Friday in our office. Resumes can be forwarded to Ashley.Hammersley@expresspros.com or faxed to 317-888-9045.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is located on the SE corner of Emerson and Main St. at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110, Greenwood, IN 46143. For more information on this position, please call me at 317-888-5700.
Our Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like:
- One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies
- No fees for job seekers
- Benefits available
For more information visit us online at ExpressPros.com.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old