PLC Programmer Maintenance Technician
Electro Mechanic Technician
The Electro Mechanic Technician performs project management duties, maintenance and repairs of all pneumatic machines and line equipment.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas . The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on 3rd shift. Must be open to work over time and weekends as the business may need.
- Understand entire line operation and offers assistance where necessary.
- Maintain continuous improvement and preventative maintenance systems.
- Support changeovers of line equipment for different products and/or sizes.
- Insure accurate parts assignments and equipment histories are maintained.
- Assist other operators on project management duties, adjustments and repair procedures.
- Complete all necessary reports and maintains M&R logs.
- Assist the Supervisor in the operations of the line.
- Assist in training operators/mechanics on repairs, adjustments and standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year Electro/Mechanical experience
- 1 year experience in project management, troubleshooting and repair of Pneumatic Control Systems, Allen Bradley PLC Systems, RSLinx, Process Control Instrumentation, 3 phase (480V) Circuits, Motor starters and controls and electronic circuit boards
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North Americas leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas . More than 75 percent of the companys overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Motts, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Roses, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old