Overnight Store Remodel Merchandiser
SPAR Marketing Force, Inc. is looking for experienced overnight store remodel support!
As a Part-time hourly Employee with SPAR Marketing Force, Inc. you will assist in Overnight store resets which will include category resets, moving/building gondolas, unloading trucks, setting up display units, stocking product and cleaning shelving/removing debris.
- 9PM start Monday – Thursday (per client directive)*
- Many assignments will require 8 man-hours of work per night to complete (per client directive)
- Premium hourly pay depending on experience
- Must be able to pass Background Check & Drug Test
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience. Electronic experience a plus
- Able to read and execute plan-o-grams
- Able to carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Reliable personal vehicle and current insurance
*Details are client directives and are subject to change with proper notice, such as hours requested of store support.
To find out more about working with SPAR Marketing Force, visit www.sparinc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
When applying or responding to an ad and asked “What is the contract/job code that was listed on the advertisement you read? Please refer to ad code: Snagajob