Tommy Bahama is a lifestyle company that defines relaxed, sophisticated style. From its casual-yet-upscale collections of men's and women's apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and home furnishings to island-inspired cuisine and cocktails with a signature twist at our restaurants, your island escape is well within reach. Tommy Bahama is looking for qualified team members to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success.
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business.
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Possess complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Possess complete knowledge and application of all Hospitality Standards.
- Practice proper cash handling and proper operation of the point-of-sale system.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests.
- Verify proper government-issued identification of Guests when alcohol is ordered as required by state and federal law.
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must meet minimum age for preparing and serving alcoholic beverages.
- One year of serving or related experience in a full-service restaurant.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have current food handlers card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law.
- Safe food handling procedures.
- Excellent Guest service skills.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality.
- Organization skills.
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish . Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish .