Scheduling CoordinatorHome Instead Senior Care® in Somerset County New Jersey, provides home care services that allow seniors to remain in the home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are seeking a Scheduling Coordinator who is a caring, compassionate, outgoing and organized individual to assist the owners in the growing operational needs of the company. The candidate must possess good decision making skills and be able to take the lead.
1. Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
2. Must have the ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality of information.
3. Organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
5. Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
1. Primary duty is to schedule CAREGiversSM with clients for daily, weekly, and monthly assignments ensuring compatabity and customer satisfaction.
2. Monitor, mediate and log both client and employee activity; including follow up on employee assignments and client service.
3. Collaborate with multi departments to follow through on daily operation of the business
4. Answer telephones in a professional, knowledgeable and inviting manner.
5. Participate in weekly meetings with owners to review status of current projects and departmental challenges.
6. Available to participate in rotation of On-Call schedule.
1. Associates Degree
2. Prior office experience in Home Care field desirable.
3. Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
4. The ability to handle stress is mandatory. This is a fast paced position that requires you to be able to handle many scheduling scenarios at once.
5. Applicant must have a vehicle, current driver's license, current automobile insurance and a clear driving record.
6. Upon offer of employment additional testing for the presence of illegal drugs in your body will be required.
Salary based upon experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will be treated throughout their employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or any other protected class status under applicable law.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.