|Job Title||Crew Member|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
2318 East Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23223
We have an immediate opening for a Crew Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
To prepare, package and deliver food to dine-in and carryout customers. Responsible for exhibiting a friendly, enthusiastic attitude while performing job assignments, showing a caring attitude for customers and fellow employees, and maintaining the company’s operational quality and cleanliness standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times and maintains a neat and clean work area
- Maintains adequately stock workstations restocking stations as needed.
- Meets reasonable expectancies established by the Operations Standards Manuals.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to maintain cash variances at acceptable levels.
- Projects a professional appearance and a positive attitude at all times in the restaurant.
- Attends special meetings as schedule by the Restaurant Manager.
Due to the nature of this organization’s business, please do not call to follow up on the status of your application. A representative of our organization will be reviewing your application and/or resume, and determining if we have an opening that will fit your expertise and qualifications. We will contact you soon if that is the case. Keep Loving That Chicken from Popeyes! Good luck with your job search.