Join Our Team
We have an immediate opening for a Salaried Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Salaried + Bonus + Benefits
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Always Accepting Applications for:
Responsible for the day to day operations of Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza, under the direction of the General Manager. This includes conducting the business affairs of the restaurant, attending to Guests needs, scheduling employees as needed for the front of house or heart of house, on-going training, supervision and development of the employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all Guests are served in accordance with BPR expectations. All products are properly prepared and served in a timely manner, responsible service of alcoholic beverages, safety and sanitation practices are implemented. Maintain control of cost factors in operating and expense categories such as food, and labor.
- Continuously focused on improving the Guest dining experience.
- Hire, train and develop supervisors and employees to ensure a complete understanding of all needs within the restaurant. (Guest experience, building the brand, and profitability)
- Accurately develop employee schedules to ensure appropriate coverage based on projected / actual sales volume.
- Work with the General Manager to ensure the in-store training team has all needed supplies to properly train new employees. Employee orientations are complete with the appropriate paperwork, training schedules and job expectations are set.
- Purchase approved products and supplies in the amounts needed to support the level of business expected. Ensure the quality, quantity and handling of all products is in accordance with BPR expectations.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items.
- Proper practices must be in place to ensure food safety. Controlling time and temperature throughout the flow of food, practicing good personal hygiene and preventing cross-contamination.
- Understand what the industry trends are, passing along anything learned to the Franchisee that may better the brand.
- Pursue methods to increase sales through the use of promotions, local advertising, increased average sales per guest and community involvement.
- National and local promotions are well planned and employees are properly trained to effectively promote to the Guest.
This location is not accepting phone calls. Please submit your application online by clicking Apply Now.