|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2500 Route 22 - Center
Union, NJ 07083
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Servers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Full time servers needed at the Union, NJ IHOP. Only friendly, hard workers need apply!
Primary Responsibilities: To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP’s team delivery system.
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
- Ability to follow directions, memorize menu items and maintain IHOP survey standards
- Works well with others
- Has the desire and ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Other duties as needed.