|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
5858 Route 31
Cicero, NY 13039
Fastrac Markets, LLC is a Joint Venture of Clarks Petroleum Service, Inc.; Glider Oil Co., Inc.; and Bull Bros., Inc.
Fastrac started operating its business on October 1, 1998 in Rome, New York. What started as a buying group has developed into a diversified company consisting of a large wholesale gasoline business, and one of New York State’s largest convenience store chains.
Our people are the key to a successful approach to our mission of being the premier convenience store marketer in the market areas in which we operate. Like all successful companies, we make a great effort to stay in touch with the needs of both, our guests and employees. We will have a competitive edge over others in our business provided we all take the time to know our guests’ needs and take pride in the exemplary guest service required to totally satisfy our guests.
This position is an Assistant to the Store Manager. Responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of a Fastrac store; from waiting and caring for Guest's to the stocking, cleaning and upkeep of the store.
- Must be flexible, motivated and have good common sense.
- Responsible to the Store Manager.
- Being as Fastrac is open 24/7/365, therefore depending on Assistant Manager's position, evenings, overnights, weekends may be part of your schedule.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Full-time and part-time Assistant Manager positions are available.
Fastrac Markets is proud to offer a competitive benefit package to all full time TEAM members. All benefits are subject to the appropriate waiting periods.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision / Dental insuranceLife insurance
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- 401k program
- Disability insurance
- Bonus programs
- Holiday Pay for all Major Holiday’s
- Uniform Tops