|Job Title||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
3364 Main Street
Mexico, NY 13114
Customer Service Representative
Fastrac Markets, LLC is a Joint Venture of Clarks Petroleum Service, Inc.; Glider Oil Co., Inc.; and Bull Bros., Inc.
Fastrac started operating its business on October 1, 1998 in Rome, New York. What started as a buying group has developed into a diversified company consisting of a large wholesale gasoline business, and one of New York State’s largest convenience store chains.
Our people are the key to a successful approach to our mission of being the premier convenience store marketer in the market areas in which we operate. Like all successful companies, we make a great effort to stay in touch with the needs of both, our guests and employees. We will have a competitive edge over others in our business provided we all take the time to know our guests’ needs and take pride in the exemplary guest service required to totally satisfy our guests.
This position is a "support role" to the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager. Responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of a Fastrac store; from waiting and caring for guests to the stocking, cleaning and upkeep of the store.
- Must be flexible, motivated and have good common sense.
- Responsible to the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager.
- Being as Fastrac is open 24/7/365, this position requires the flexibility to work different shifts.
- Must be good with people.
- Must be willing to follow direction with the goal being maintaining their store.
Full-time and part-time CSR positions are available.