We have an immediate opening for a Assistant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: $26,000/Year Starting
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Now Hiring for Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Manager supports the General Manager with upholding Country Cookin’s culture and expectations of striving to be our best and ensuring brand standards each and every shift. All other tasks revolve around this principle. The Assistant Manager adds value to those around while learning all aspects of managing the restaurant with the goal of participating in future location and company growth.
- Excellent operations for assigned areas of responsibility during scheduled shifts.
- Guest satisfaction and happiness through friendly connection and awareness of guest needs.
- Staff excellence including: friendliness, professionalism, and appearance.
- Excellent quality and appearance of food.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Great cost controls.
- Opening the restaurant.
- Closing the restaurant.
- Ensuring requirements are met for each assigned area of responsibility through coaching/directing staff and "hands on" assistance as necessary.
- May include scheduling, inventory, and purchasing/receiving
“This location may or may not be hiring at this time. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF A POSITION IS AVAILABLE AND YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST QUALIFIED. If you are not contacted you may re-apply in 90 days. Country Cookin continuously accepts applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot follow up with everyone regarding the status of their application. All applications we receive remain active for 90 days, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.”
- Health Insurance
- Training and ongoing education
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive wages: starting at $26,000/year