|Job Title||Sales Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||5900 Chalkville Mountain Rd |
Birmingham, AL 35235
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Sales Supervisors!
Misses, Juniors, Men's
Responsibilities will include:
- Executes department merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards
- Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed
- Assigns tasks and directs workflow to Sales Associates
- Orients and trains Sales Associates on selling floor operations and best practices
- Leads Sales Associate team by example in demonstrating and assisting with department and fitting room merchandise recovery and sales floor returns. Maintains fitting rooms, sales floor, and work area
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Supervisor
- Performs/assists in other duties such as tasks in other sales floor and fitting room areas outside of immediate department area, sales floor and fitting room recovery, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory, stock room organization and other tasks as assigned
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!