NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Assistant Manager works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their jobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
- Serves customers correct and complete orders within the service time goals, according to the HOT-N READY® Promise, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, as well as any other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the tasks associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operations Guide or as directed by management.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground. ]
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.).
- The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign as allowed by ordinance.
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment and utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customer and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Assistant Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 20-30 hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions of the job.
- Have successfully completed the 4 week Assistant Manager Training Plan and passed the solo open and close shift evaluations.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by Manager or Area Supervisor.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- Must be able to provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.