|Company||Five Guys Burgers and Fries|
|Job Title||Shift Manager|
4025 Richmond Rd. Unit H
Beachwood, OH 44122
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES IS HIRING
Five Guys is a family owned and operated franchise restaurant group that focuses on serving high quality burgers and fries in a clean, no frills atmosphere. We choose to spend money on the best crew and highest quality ingredients rather than décor and advertising. Five Guys was established in 1986 in Arlington, VA. In 2003, Five Guys opened its first franchise location, and today has expanded from five to over 920 locations in the U.S. and Canada. ZAGAT Survey, restaurant guide and reviews said, "There are no better burgers," and Five Guys was recently voted #1 burger in Zagat's fast food survey. Five Guys is now one of the fastest growing fast casual concept restaurants in the U.S.
Wholesome Burger, a growing franchisee of Five Guys since 2004, has 12 stores in the Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA metro markets with plans to build several more stores this year.
Wholesome Burger seeks individuals with high energy who thrive in a fast paced environment, a passion for customer service and high standards of quality and excellence. We offer a positive work environment with training, coaching and mentoring. Having fun while we work is our goal, and we look for people who can balance hard work with high energy and allot of smiles!!
We acknowledge two levels of hourly employees:
- Crew Member – Red Shirts
- Shift Manager – Grey Shirts
Crew Members exhibiting hard work, leadership skills and who hold true to Wholesome Burger’s values will be identified early on and trained to be ‘Grey Shirts.’
In addition, we look for the following in our Crew Members and Shift Managers:
- High energy is a must
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time is a must
- Strong work history and solid references is a must
- A desire to listen/learn and then train others is a must
- Professionalism, open, clear communication and ability to work well with others is a must
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Prior Restaurant experience is a plus
- Open availability with few limitations is a must. We are open 7 days a week with morning, afternoon, and weekend shifts available. For promotion, one must be open to most shifts and some weekends.
For consideration, you must complete the entire application and assessment process, including full work history and references with contact information. Please click “Apply Now” to begin the online application process now!
- Competitive wages, with regular reviews and opportunities for increases and advancement—we are dedicated to growing our teams!!
- Pay based on experience
- Free meals
- Benefits for PT/FT employees
- Flexible schedules