We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Assistant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be determined
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team, and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
As a Restaurant Assistant Manager you will be an important member of the team and will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. With strong performance, you can progress from Assistant Manager to Senior Assistant Manager to Restaurant General Manager, with possibilities for advancement to field positions.
- Supervise and train team members
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement quality improvements
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.