AT LITTLE CAESARS®, WE SERVE MORE THAN PIZZA.
WE SERVE PEOPLE.
It’s about making their lives easier, however we can.
It’s an offering: a work of hands and heart.
It provides for our families. And, in turn,
helps other families provide for theirs.
It’s a way to express our deep desire to do it right,
every time. A way to win one for the good guys, by putting
time, quality, and money back on our neighbor’s tables,
in a world where there is never enough.
We live to make our customer’s lives easier.
To be HOT-N-READY® with perfectly made pizzas,
where and when they need us.
Ready for their little league teams – whether they
win or lose. Ready for their first sleepover and their
next all-nighter. Their going-away party and their
homecoming game. Their romantic date nights
and their work extra-late nights. Birthdays. Tuesdays.
Any day when they need something good.
Knowing we make life easier
for our customers is what drives us.
It makes sacrifice easy and settling impossible.
It makes the best part of our day
the moment we make someone else’s.
AT LITTLE CAESARS, WE ARE HEROES
TO OUR CUSTOMERS. WHATEVER IT TAKES,
WHENEVER THEY NEED US, WE’RE READY.
A HERO’S VALUES:
We are in the business of making our customer’s lives easier every chance we get.
Heroes are generous and selfless.
OWN YOUR WORK
Heroes do more than what’s expected. We set high standards,
embrace accountability and care deeply. Being a hero means having relentlessly
high standards and never accepting less than the best.
Heroes make things happen. We are curious, adventurous and open-minded.
Being a hero means taking the initiative to improve whatever we touch.
We dream it, and then do it.
NEVER GIVE UP
Heroes act fast and with fearless determination.
Obstacles never stop us from reaching our goals.
BE AN ALL-STAR
Don’t just be a player. Raise the bar.
Inspire, motivate, mentor, and make an impact
Be a force for good and source of fun.
A HERO’S CULTURE:
TREAT EACH OTHER AS FAMILY
We work together to deliver results that cannot be delivered alone.
We are friends and teammates who respect, support, and honor one another.
Everyone’s voice at the table matters.
Providing products to customers at a price that delivers everyday affordability
for hardworking families starts with each colleague fiercely protecting that value.
We are zealously frugal and treat our resources with a sense of responsibility and stewardship. We simply do more with less.
We are motivated by a cause, not the limelight, conducting ourselves with
quiet confidence, embracing modesty, and never bragging.
And we never underestimate our competition.
Executing flawlessly is imperative to ensuring our brand’s strong reputation
and success. We rigorously safeguard our proprietary information and trade secrets.
We believe in a fun and welcoming environment where we work hard
and enjoy each other’s company. We take time to recognize and
celebrate individual and team successes.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.).
- The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign.
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.