|Job Title||Restaurant Manager|
|Location||2104 Boulevard |
Colonial Heights, VA 23805
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
The Restaurant Manager builds and supervises a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales and profitability and operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures.
- Ensures customers are served correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and colleague image as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
- Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues by following procedures outlined in the DeCotis-Erhard materials, in-store training resources, and the guidelines for colleague evaluation.
- Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague turnover.
- Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
- Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders each day.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity, performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
- Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing events, and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment and utensils.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.).
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role, achieving at least an Assistant Manager/Co-Manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied, 50 hour work week under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area Supervisor or Market Director.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- Must be able to provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.