|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To Be Discussed|
|Location||348 Boston Post Road |
Orange, CT 06477
Got that spark? That infectious energy? That smile? Come on in and Make Life a Party!
If you have what it takes to make the guest say “Wow” then we would love to talk to you.
We are currently hiring for Bartenders. Some responsiblities include:
- Greet guests within 30 seconds with a smile, an upbeat personality, introducing self by name
- Cheerfully and knowlegeably suggestively sell drinks, appetizers, entres, and desserts to the guests
- Maintain a "Corner Bar" atmosphere
- Demonstrate over-the-top passion for and commitment to service
- Demonstrate thorough menu knowledge
- Take guest orders according to procedure
- Make drinks with 100% recipe adherence
- Comply with all liquor laws - 100% compliance
- Deliver food and drinks in a friendly, timely, knowlegeable manner
- Collect guest payment in an accurate, timely manner according to procedure
- Thank the guest and invite them to return
- Commitment to being a cheerful, cooperative, considerate team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click APPLY NOW to submit your application!
We are an eVerify Employer. EOE
Thank you for your interest in working at T.G.I. FRIDAY'S! We will carefully review your application and will contact you if you are selected to participate in the interview process, please do not call the restaurant. Your application will be kept on file for one year. Please come in and have dinner or appetizers and a beverage…we'd love to have you.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Possess infectious energy, be friendly, outgoing and eager to serve others
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass Bartender Certification
- Must be able to operate Point-of-Sales computer system
- Must be able to carry and deliver plates of food and able to clear tables which may require lifting and carrying as much as 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand and walk during a 6-8 hour shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, shake, stire, wipe, reach, push, pull ,carry
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Vacation - if you work more than 38 hours/wk
- Discounted meals
T.G.I. FRiDAY'S is known as the place where people can let their hair down and be themselves. it is the most exciting spot for people to gather, put away their troubles and truly have fun. For the momen you walk into T.G.I. FRIDAY'S you are filled with a sense of anticipation because the restaurant experience stimulates you and shakes the monotony of your life. That's because at T.G.I. FRiDAY'S you are free to experience authentic American food and drik with a new and exciting twist. The Briad Restaurant Group, LLC is headquartered in Livingston, NJ. As one of the largest franchisee's of the T.G.I FRiDAY'S brand we boast 70 locations in 7 states. For us...It's more than a favorite day of the week! More than a place to eat and meet...It's about Making Life a Party! If you possess "over-the-top" passion for service, exude an infectious energy, have a fanatical commitment to quality and a raging desire to succeed, then we would love to meet you.