|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Service Center Technician|
|Wages||To be discussed|
Sylvania, OH 43560
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
- like to learn new skills
- desire growth and a challenge
- want to help people take care of their cars and be safe
- are willing to work hard
- enjoy being part of a team
- and have a positive attitude to work with your team and customers, then this job may be for you!
- becoming a Certified Technician within 60 days
- becoming a Senior Technician in another 6 months or a year
- and after that, the opportunities are available for you to become an Assistant Manager; Service Center Manager; and so on.
- A Fun Work Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Hours & No Late Nights
- Free Uniforms & Dry Cleaning Service
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- And Much More...
And in case you want more information about what your job duties would be, we have included the job description below:
Perform top-side and bottom-side services by:
- lubricating suspension and driveline fittings,
- draining the oil from the vehicle,
- replacing the oil filter,
- checking the rear differential, transfer case, manual transmission and front differential/transaxle,
- checking and filling fluids under the hood,
- pulling out and replacing air filters, batteries and windshield wipers,
- checking tire pressure
Performing additional preventive maintenance services, such as:
- Transmission fluid exchange,
- Coolant exchange,
- Fuel system cleaning,
- Serpentine belt replacement,
- Gearbox fluid exchange,
- Tire rotation,
- A/AC recharge
Communicate verbally and visually with other Technicians to ensure all services have been performed correctly and that all caps, covers, plugs and parts are reinstalled properly.
Ensure customers are taken care of in a timely and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Greeting customers
- Answering questions
- Presenting maintenance recommendations
- Closing the sale
Maintain the top-side service area, keeping the customer waiting area, rest rooms, counters and desk area neat, clean and well-organized to enhance the customer experience.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Use hand and power tools
If you can answer YES to these, apply today!
- enjoy and are comfortable working in varying temperature conditions
- have a high sense of urgency and lots of energy
- enjoy hands-on work
- can lift up to 50 pounds
- have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs
- can work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head
- and you aren't afraid to smile!