|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Service Center Manager|
|Wages||To be determined|
520 Reservoir Ave.
Cranston, RI 02910
Service Center Manager
Let Valvoline Instant Oil Change put your future on a winning course that’s fast, fun and paved with rewards. We’re a company dedicated to giving our customers and our employees the very best.
The Service Center Manager position at VIOC is more than just a job. It is an opportunity. After successful completion of our in-depth, hands-on Super-Pro™ training program, Store Managers are challenged to build a team focused on meeting the high expectations of an industry leader.
Management: Store Managers are responsible for the overall daily operation of a center including hiring, training, developing, and scheduling of employee’s to ensure cost effective and quality store operations and enforcing policies and procedures for all applicable company, state and federal laws. The Store Manager position requires leadership skills, organization and solid, demonstrated work ethic.
Customer Service: Store Managers are responsible for ensuring that all customers receive fast and consistent service in a clean facility every time they visit. Communication skills and a positive attitude are important qualities of a Store Manager.
Cash handling, safety and maintenance: Store Managers must practice and enforce all company policies relating to money handling and banking, must ensure store safety and cleanliness and perform and supervise minor maintenance tasks.
Operations/Technical: Store Managers regularly order products, stock displays, ensure correct pricing, execute preventive maintenance services on customer vehicles and audit cash receipts and inventory.
The Store Manager reports to an Area Manager.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Provide customer service
- Direct and supervise employees
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules
- Have managed direct reports, preferably in a retail service environment.
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Have ability to successfully identify, develop and lead people.
- Demonstrate a drive for results and possess an ownership mentality, as well as have the ability to successfully solve problems and make decisions.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
- Able to learn and utilize various automotive tools and POS computer system.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our many outstanding benefit programs after meeting 90 days of full-time employment. While we have the standard benefits programs to help you and your family, such as medical, dental and life insurance, here are several other programs we offer:
Attractive Salary with Bonus Potential
Career Advancement Opportunities
Paid Holidays and Vacations
No Late Nights