|Job Title||Customer Service/Call Center Representative - NC Media|
New Castle & Surrounding Areas
New Castle, PA 16101
Do you enjoy talking with people and making a difference in their lives?
Then being a Customer Service/Call Center Representative with InfoCision is where you should be! No matter which client you may represent, you can rest assured that you are working for the highest quality call center company in the world!
As part of our Media Call Center, you will be working in an exciting Sales and Customer Service oriented environment. The majority of your day, you’ll handle primarily inbound calls for some of our nation’s most successful Fortune 100 companies. There is a variety of work that makes every day exciting and interesting. We’re looking for individuals who have great attitudes and share this same commitment for quality.
- Conduct both inbound and outbound customer service calls; percentage varies depending on client needs and call volume
- Use state of the art technology to complete data entry and clerical functions in multiple Windows applications including customer order information, billing system, and/or our credit check system
- Relax, enjoy and feel confident on your calls while using our specialized online scripting and call flow information to provide top level customer service
- Achieve new learning, quality, and career heights with help from our dedicated training and mentoring team members
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency navigating between multiple windows is desirable
- 1 year of previous related employment is desired; any experience in sales, call center, telemarketing, and/or customer service is helpful
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong people skills; friendly, listens well, articulate, self-assured, and professional
- Patient, empathetic, team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Has the ability to work a specified flexible work schedule including working one weekend day
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is desirable
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Progressive and competitive pay programs!
- Weekly bonuses and other incentives
- Comprehensive 4 week training program! “Foundation Week" includes classroom and dedicated time with a call-center trainer and mentor
- On site fitness facilities, physicians and daycare
- Tuition reimbursement (depending on program of study)
- Medical, dental, life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation