|Job Title||Customer Service/Call Center Representative - DY Consumer Services|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Dayton & Surrounding Areas
Dayton, OH 45402
Customer Service/Call Center Representative: Full & Part Time Immediate Openings!
Do you enjoy talking with people and making a difference in their lives? Then being a Call Center Representative with InfoCision is where you should be! No matter which of our exciting clients you may represent, you can rest assured that you are working for the highest quality call center company in the world!
Our Consumer Services Call Center currently specializes in inbound product sales and customer service for a variety of popular consumer products and health service organizations. You would be handling incoming calls from new, existing and previous customers offering them an opportunity to upgrade their current product, purchase new products or services or schedule sales appointments. The outbound projects you’ll work on are primarily calling existing customers with excellent upgrade offers. You will be working in an exciting Sales and Customer Service environment that allows you to help others and improve their quality of life. You’ll work in a positive environment with an upbeat and employee appreciative staff.
- Conduct inbound sales/customer service calls; percentage varies depending on client needs and call volume
- Use state of the art technology to complete data entry and clerical functions in multiple Windows applications including customer order information, billing system, and/or our credit check system
- Relax, enjoy and feel confident on your calls while using our specialized online scripting and call flow information to provide top level customer service
- Achieve new learning, quality, and career heights with help from our dedicated training and mentoring team members
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Basic computer skills are required; proficiency navigating between multiple windows is desirable
- At least 6 months of employment is desired; any experience in sales, call center, telemarketing, and/or customer service is helpful
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong people skills; friendly, listens well, articulate, self-assured, and professional
- Patient, empathetic, team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Has the ability to work a specified flexible work schedule including working one weekend day
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Progressive and competitive pay programs!
- Weekly bonuses and other incentives
- Comprehensive 4 week training program! “Foundation Week" includes classroom and dedicated time with a call-center trainer and mentor
- On site fitness facilities, physicians and daycare
- Tuition reimbursement (depending on program of study)
- Medical, dental, life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation