|Job Title||B or C Level Diesel Technician/Mechanic|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
B or C Level Diesel Technician/Mechanic
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
Experienced Diesel Technicians/Mechanics are needed to assist with diagnostic and repair maintenance work on a Fleet of Extensive Diesel Engine Heavy Duty Trucks for our client in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Conduct fuel and electrical diagnostics with limited supervision.
• Accurately complete written record of work performed.
• Communicate with Drivers regarding “Vehicle Condition Reports" and make appropriate repairs.
• Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• A B Level Technician Requires: 4 years of truck shop experience or recognized education.
• A C Level Technician Requires: 1 year of truck shop experience or recognized education.
• A valid Class B CDL is required for both Levels.
• Some computer experience is required for both Levels.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)