|Company||Abel's Quik Shops|
|Job Title||Convenience Store Lot Maintenance|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||431 Booneslick Road |
New Florence, MO 63363
Convenience Store Lot Maintenance
We have an immediate opening for a Convenience Store Lot Maintenance.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: Competitive Wages
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Abel's Quik Shops are full-line, Shell-branded convenience stores owned and operated by Abel Oil Co. headquartered in Louisiana, Mo. Abel Oil was founded in 1940 by Abel brothers, Ray, Al and Charles and has grown to include 20 retail sites throughout Northeast and East Central Missouri. Driven by the goal to deliver customers quality products and convenience, we truly are "....just down the road".
As a Convenience Store Lot Maintenance employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Empty trash and pick up trash on property
- Sweep, wash and clean lot
- Pull and spray weeds
- Wash Gas dispensers, hoses, nozzles, windows and ledges.
- Stock Island amenities
- Clean/replace ceiling lights
- Clean coolers, fans, coils, trash cans
- Stock cooler as needed
- Other duties as may assigned
- This job requires repeated bending, standing, reaching and lifting.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds
- Occasional climbing and working on a ladder
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with Company matching
- Paid vacation – Full and Part-time
- Employment bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling