We have a full-time opening for a MSW/MFT/MFT-INTERN.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- English (United States)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Establishes, implements, and maintains compliance with state, federal, and local laws pertaining to all children in the care of KYJO Enterprises, Inc./DREAM Central Valley. Continually strives to maintain legally sound policies and procedures that support strategic business goals. Ensures policies, procedures, and practices are applied with equal treatment to all residents.
PURPOSE and BELIEFS
Consistently contributes to the Organization’s Vision and Mission Statements and demonstrates the values of the organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited university is required. Prior work experience with at-risk youth is a plus. Candidates for this position are required to have licensed supervision.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
*Please note that this list is not complete and other duties may be assigned.
- Provide one-on-one, group, and family therapy for residents of KYJO Enterprises, Inc. on a regular basis.
- Write the initial Needs and Service Plan within seven (7) days of a new client’s arrival and updating that plan every six (6) months minimum or whenever a client’s circumstances, or need changes.
- Write progress reports following each session and submitting them to the appropriate individual.
- Write and submit complete therapeutic assessments and quarterly reports.
- Recommend/suggest specific involvement/interaction from staff relating to resident care and providing treatment plans to appropriate staff members.
- Provide and schedule relevant training to staff with detailed written descriptions and lesson outlines.
- Meet with Social Workers and Probation Officers to discuss progress of residents as needed.
- Conduct new orientation and obtain all necessary documents for each resident as necessary to be compliant with Title 22 licensing requirements.