|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
102 Hwy 1 Bypass
Louisville, GA 30434
Are you looking for a FUN place to work? Are you a self motivated, responsible, person who delivers results and is a strong leader?
Then you might be the perfect ASSISTANT MANAGER for our Popeyes restaurant.
Apply now to be our ASSISTANT MANAGER!
We look to reward your hard work and ambition with opportunities for further career advancement.
Assistant Manager Role:
• Leading & motivating a team to carry out daily tasks to effectively run a business
• Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies.
• Ensuring that health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
• Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports
• Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
• Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, motivating, and training entire team.
• Building sales to meet and exceed store plan
• Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Job Knowledge Requirements:
-Previous experience in related industries is a plus, but not required.
-Completion of our paid management training class is a requirement.
-In addition to our management training, you will gain on-the-job training
Individual must have minimum of six months Popeyes managerial experience or one year of General Manager experience with another concept or be recommended by his/her current Area Manager. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.