|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Massage Envy Mountain View/ Cupertino |
Cupertino, CA 95014
MASSAGE ENVY Front Desk SALES ASSOCIATES - CUPERTINO & MOUNTAIN VIEW
Therapeutic massage is one of the nation's fastest growing health and wellness services, helping people of all ages feel healthier, happier, and more relaxed. Massage Envy is the nation's leading provider of therapeutic massage. Our 600+ clinics are located across the country, and we are hiring!
We are currently looking for Entry Level SALES ASSOCIATES for our clinics in MOUNTAIN VIEW & CUPERTINO to cover weekday evenings & weekend shifts.
Our front desk staff members are key to the success of a Massage Envy clinic. As a staff member you will: Smile and Greet clients warmly, Book appointments by phone and in person, Support our Massage Therapists & Aestheticians to enable them to work efficiently, Perform daily operations of the clinic, and Enthusiastically sell the benefits of membership in Massage Envy & increase the membership base for Massage Envy.
We are looking for people who have friendly, outgoing personalities and a desire to succeed by offering first-class service. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and advancement in a professional atmosphere.
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
- Must have the desire to learn & adapt to the Membership selling process.
- Must be willing to work hours in the weekday evening shifts (3pm-10pm) and/or weekend shifts (8am - 8pm).
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
- Customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. TEAM PLAYER.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Hourly wages + Commission & Bonus
- Group Health benefits offered for full time employees (25+ hours/week)
- Employee Massages/Facials at reduced cost
- Employment growth opportunities
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old