|Company||Cracker Barrel Old Country Store|
|Job Title||Night Maintenance|
|Location||1454 Cherry Blossom Way |
I-75 & Hwy 62
Georgetown, KY 40324
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Responsibilities to include:
· Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds.
· Work in a closed, locked environment at night.
· Move about entire facility and grounds in a safe manner.
· Effectively use power equipment and floor buffer.
· Move, push, pull, and lift dining room furniture and equipment.
· Maintain outside facility from litter.
· Remove trash from receptacles and carry to appropriate location.
· Clean, scrape, scrub, and wipe utensils, appliances, tables and related kitchen and dining equipment.
· Dust decorative fixtures.
· Make periodic visual checks of entire grounds.
· Properly use thermostats and thermometers.
· Stock and maintain proper inventory levels.
· Act as Night Watch-person for facility. Recognize potential problems and react and respond appropriately
· Be available to work scheduled shifts that meet Cracker Barrel business demands/volume including Saturdays and Sundays. Scheduled shifts depend on business demands and manager discretion.
· Perform various cleaning duties to Cracker Barrel standards using assorted cleaning chemicals, compounds, and products.
- Life Insurance Programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internship Program
- College Scholarship Program