|Company||Cracker Barrel Old Country Store|
|Job Title||Night Maintenance|
615 Ring Road
I-74 & New Haven Rd
Harrison, OH 45030
We provide you with an exceptional training program that rewards you with a raise at the completion of each level. That's up to 3 raises in your first year! Of course, we also offer great promotion opportunities, flexible scheduling, paid vacation, benefits and a 401K savings plan.
Now Hiring Night Maintenance
If you like to work on your own and like following written instructions, taking ownership of your work and, ultimately, helping us exceed customer expectations than this job is for you. In this integral role you will perform varied tasks, from moving furniture and buffing floors, to cleaning appliances and emptying trash receptacles. English literacy, and basic math and measuring skills are essential.
Click Apply Now!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Responsibilities to include:
- Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds.
- Work in a closed, locked environment at night.
- Move about entire facility and grounds in a safe manner.
- Effectively use power equipment and floor buffer.
- Move, push, pull, and lift dining room furniture and equipment.
- Maintain outside facility from litter.
- Remove trash from receptacles and carry to appropriate location.
- Clean, scrape, scrub, and wipe utensils, appliances, tables and related kitchen and dining equipment.
- Dust decorative fixtures.
- Make periodic visual checks of entire grounds.
- Properly use thermostats and thermometers.
- Stock and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Act as Night Watch-person for facility. Recognize potential problems and react and respond appropriately
- Be available to work scheduled shifts that meet Cracker Barrel business demands/volume including Saturdays and Sundays. Scheduled shifts depend on business demands and manager discretion.
- Perform various cleaning duties to Cracker Barrel standards using assorted cleaning chemicals, compounds, and products.
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan
- Life Insurance Programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internship Program
- College Scholarship Program