A Level Diesel Technician/Mechanic
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
An Experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic is needed to perform maintenance work on a Fleet of Extensive Diesel Engine Heavy Duty Trucks for our client in Davenport, IA.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Perform diagnostic and repair work
• Obtain and document component serial numbers
• Identify and request required parts
• Properly identify and return cores
• Road test vehicles as required
• Properly indentify and file warranty parts
• Park trucks in designated areas
• Properly document the repair
• Maintain clean and safe work area
• Perform other duties as assigned by the shop manager
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 5 years of truck shop experience is required.
• International Maxxforce engine experience is highly preferred.
• Previous truck dealership experience is preferred.
• A valid Class B CDL is required OR Must be able to obtain one within 90 days after starting.
• Must provide a basic set of tools.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)