|Job Title||Team Leader|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
7804 Forest Ln.
Dallas, TX 75230
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Team Leader.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
In 1971, a small shop on South Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas was home to a single, one-of-a-kind sandwich. The menu was succinct: one delectable sandwich composed of a unique combination of premium meats, cheeses, and marinated black olives served on hot Schlotzsky's sourdough bread. From humble origins, The Original® created a passionate customer following.
Now close to 40 years later, Schlotzsky's is an international franchise restaurant chain with locations in 35 states and four foreign countries.
Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager, following established opening and closing procedures The Team Leader position is not considered a management position.
- Insures that Associates (crew members) adhere to established prep standards for vegetables, meats, and cheeses and prepares quantities shown on daily PAR sheets.
- Insures that Associates (crew members) follow recipes and read customer tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Insures that Associates (crew members) are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Insures that Associates (crew members) work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Insures that Associates (crew members) monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Should be proficient and knowledgeable of procedures for all kitchen stations and guest service stations.
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Lifting a full 33-gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
- Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Certain job functions require ability to perform repetitive slicing motions with a sharp knife.
- Certain job functions require ability to handle hot food by hand for several seconds at a time, throughout a scheduled shift.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
- Must maintain a calm and positive disposition when faced with a challenging situation.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of managers at all times.
- Smile at all times.