|Company||Checkers Drive-in Restaurants|
|Job Title||Checkers Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1799 W. Hillsboro Blvd
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Be part of a culture that offers fantastic rewards for great performers!
- Manages costs by monitoring and managing crew members, shift managers, production and procedure execution on a daily basis.
- Processes crew and shift manager applications, interview applicants and help the general manager with training of these new associates.
- Monitors all associates for overall performance in the areas of product quality, store cleanliness, customer service and company operations.
- Monitors company policies and procedures of the location to include, but not limited too; inventory controls, security of cash, product, equipment, restaurant priorities and plan set by the general manager, manage shifts to meet or exceed QSC standards and take corrective action and report both to the general manager
- Works with the general manager to manage company practices pertaining to performance, retention of employees, and communication to employees on company policy and procedural changes.
- General Knowledge of QSR or food services pertaining to systems, procedures, training, and supervisory - interviewing practices.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, College degree preferred.
- One-two years of QSR or restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants.
- Food Safety Certified preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge, such as MS-Office Suite and Internet Software.
- Essential Physical Requirements include, but not limited too; lifting and moving 50 pounds, stand/talk/listen for extended periods of time.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must have a flexible schedule to allow for night and weekend shifts.