|Company||Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores|
|Job Title||Operations Team Leader|
20111 Rt 19
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
Join our team……………..experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
We are currently seeking Operations Team Leader
Creates an exceptional in-store experience that earns Guest loyalty and trust built upon reliability and respect for our Guests’ time. Responsible for managing the daily operation, profitability, shrink, sales and development of their team.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Manages inventory levels to ensure consistent in-stocks for Guests.
- Moves merchandise to the sales floor with team in a timely manner according to ACE guidelines.
- Monitors scheduling process within ACE guidelines.
- Manages cash office duties.
- Instructs team to complete exception count process. Ensures timely validation for completion of exception counts.
- Manages Special Orders program to ensure paperwork is completed and orders are closed out properly.
- Responsible for achieving sales and operational metrics, driving sales, and increasing operating profit.
- Ensures back of store functions are operating properly (e.g., controller system).
- Maintains all aspects of physical building and equipment.
- Enforces all inventory control programs and achieves perpetual inventory accuracy goal.
- Accurately completes and processes all inventory paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for operational controls to minimize shrink, including but not limited to cash management policies, internal audit procedures, loss prevention policies and, inventory management guidelines.
- Ensures work areas are organized according to plan-o-grams.
- Completes daily recovery.
- Performs monthly self-audits and ensures store implements all policies and procedures related to shrink reduction.
- Ensures team asks Guests about mailing list and updates list accordingly.
- Processes damages.
- Must be able to lift 30 to 40 pounds.
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand – for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
BUILDING A GREAT TEAM
- Recruits and hires creative and friendly Team Members who are focused on guest service.
- Conducts new Team Member Orientation.
- Provides initial and on-going training and development to Team Members.
- Ensures all Team Members are trained on proper cashiering/check out procedures.
- Supports initiative to have trained back-up for leadership positions.
- Ensures staffing levels meet staffing guidelines.
- Works with Team Members to reduce turnover and retain high performers.
Hours: FT hours