COORDINATOR, TREAT PERSON
Part of having a great career is working in a great environment. At DQ, you’ll find a family-friendly, customer-orientated culture. We know you want to make a difference and achieve great things-and have fun doing it! We invite you to be a part of our family and build a great career with us.
You will get training and gain valuable skills you will need to have a successful career with Dairy Queen or whatever career path you choose!
Purpose of Job:
Assemble, and present completed treat orders, including stocking, cleaning and maintaining all customer areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety and health code standards.
(Based on customer flow, quality, service, cleanliness and value presentation to customers, a Treat Area Person is representing this restaurant to customers during entire shift.)
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including related chill equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various treat, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Move cases of food/paper products, buckets of sanitizing liquid or cleaner, containers of up to 50 pounds up to 10 times per six-hour shift, Stock ice in soft drink dispensers, use sanitizing solutions, stock all items used in customer service area.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Handling food/drinks/treats and food/drink/treat products constantly.
- Capability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read order monitors.
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Must be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- 1/2 Price Meals while working
- Free Drinks while working
- 1 week Paid Vacation after 1 year employment
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Low Cost Health Insurance (Employee Paid)
- Credit Union
- Christmas Bonus Up to $120.00 a year