The Butcher is responsible for taking exceptional care of any meat product served by the company. The Butcher is required to prepare hamburger patties and other meat products daily. The individual is responsible for preparing or thawing all proteins in accordance with company specifications and procedures. The Butcher is also expected to cross train as a grill cook.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Minimum 6 months prior experience as a Butcher or handling meat products
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate using the English language
- Knowledge of safety handling procedures when working with sharp objects, cutting gloves required
- Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player and problem solver
- Ability to handle stress appropriately
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking, standing, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 80 pounds, working in cold temperatures for 2 to 3 hours at a time, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity
10 location franchise management company. They operate 2 Bojangles, and 8 Fuddruckers throughout NC, SC, and TN.