|Wages||$28,000 - $32,000 plus quarterly bonus|
168 Collier Drive
Sevierville, TN 37862
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Assist in achieving company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
Must have weekend availability.
- Medical insurance plan
- Life insurance plan
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Uniforms provided
- Paid training
- Meals discounts
- Bi-Weekly paychecks
- Six month reviews
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Quarterly Bonus program
10 location franchise management company. They operate 2 Bojangles, and 8 Fuddruckers throughout NC, SC, and TN.