Trailer Technician/Mechanic Position
Experienced Trailer Technicians/Mechanics are needed to perform the following maintenance work on a Fleet of Semi-Trailers for our client in Auburn, MA:
Trailer Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Repair all systems on Semi-Trailers to meet the minimum standards set forth by the Department of Transportation.
• Remove and replace brakes, brake drums, hubs, seals, bearings, races,
and associated parts.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and lighting systems and
• Repair or replace chassis components such as, springs, spring hangers,
equalizers, complete slider assemblies, axles, sub frames and its
• Repair or replace ICC’s, ICC braces, mud flap brackets, dolly leg
assemblies, and any other associated parts by means of welding or
cutting with oxy-acetylene torch.
• Repair or replace flooring, rub rails, doors and door trim, and minor
repairs to roofs, panels, nose panels, lower and upper rails, and all
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Trailer Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Trailer Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 2 years of trailer maintenance experience is required (the ideal candidate will have door installation experience).
• Welding experience required.
• A valid CDL is preferred, but not required.
• ASE Certifications are preferred, but not required.
• Must provide a basic set of tools.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks, Trailers, Semi-Trailers.
- English (United States)