|Location||18601 Preston Road |
Dallas, TX 75252
We have a full-time opening for a Director.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Primrose Schools’ Balanced Learning® proprietary curriculum includes accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level—Infants through Kindergarten and the after-school Explorers Club. Primrose’s approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- Should have a degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or degree in related field.
- At least two years' work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program.
- Must meet Primrose Schools' overall standards.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Must have Director credentials
- Implements the necessary management responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and profit.
- Responsible for increasing the income through building enrollment.
- Responsible for increasing the profit through increased income and proper cost control.
- Selects, hires, and evaluates all staff.
- Hires staff meeting qualifications as determined by owners and, where applicable, for state licensing.
- Become familiar with and see that all Primrose Schools and state licensing requirements are maintained.
- Develop programs designed to involve the parents and community in school activities.