|Job Title||Afternoon Assistant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||18601 Preston Road |
Dallas, TX 75252
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Afternoon Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Primrose Schools’ Balanced Learning® proprietary curriculum includes accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level—Infants through Kindergarten and the after-school Explorers Club. Primrose’s approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Ability to relate positively with young children.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery is preferred.
- Certification or degree related to early childhood or preschool or elementary education is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge as a parent or in previous work experience of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.