|Company||Krispy Kreme Doughnuts|
|Job Title||Retail Specialist|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2900 S 108th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53227
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world’s most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Overview of Position:
Retail Specialist is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing courteous service to customers
- Answering customers’ questions
- Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
- Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
- Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
- Performing janitorial duties in order to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary retail area
- Restocking products to guarantee freshness
- Other duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience:
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
- Basic literacy skills required
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Nonessential skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous Job Stability preferred
Physical Demands and work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Packing doughnut boxes
- Communicating with customers and co-workers
- Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
- Using cleaning materials and equipment
- Ability to reach the counter or drive through
- Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements:
- Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
- Must be able to communicate with and understand customers and co-workers
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Non-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more that one hour
- Worker is subject to noise in the production/ processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard.
Krispy Kreme promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE
Please note that this location is always accepting applications, but may not be hiring at this time. We will be in touch if we have a position available that meets your qualifications.