|Job Title||Truck Stop Manager in Training (MIT)|
2762 County Hwy. N.
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
We are seeking energetic, ambitious and service oriented individuals, who are looking to grow within an organization. You must enjoy teamwork, helping people, and be dedicated to keeping high store standards.
Road Ranger is always accepting applications!
Click on the video link to learn more about working at Road Ranger.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Truck Stop Manager in Training (MIT)
Directs and coordinates activities of a truck stop, selling gas and merchandise in the store, by learning and performing the duties listed below, personally or through subordinate assistant managers. This is done by shadowing the store manager in all duties relating to the stores operations and completing the MIT training program. Following successful completion of the initial training, the MIT shall continue training in a store position until such time as a Manager position becomes available and the MIT has been approved for a Manager position.
- Ability to maintain a calm composure while serving our customers;
- Ability to spend 100% of work hours standing, moving about the store, cleaning or performing other job functions;
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds;
- Ability to do basic math with attention to detail;
- Ability to work as a team and interact effectively with co-workers and customers; and
- Must have reliable transportation, availability on short notice, and ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality.
We know our employees are the key to our success, and we appreciate and reward their commitment to us! As an employee of Road Ranger, the following are some of the benefits that both Full Time and Part Time Employees are offered:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (paid by the Company for Full Time Employees only)
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accidental Injury Insurance Coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Long Term Employee Retention Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation Days
- Pay increase on Company specified Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities