|Company||Rally's Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.|
|Job Title||Rally's General Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
62 West Bank Expressway
Gretna, LA 70053
Be part of a culture that offers fantastic rewards for great performers!
- Develops (with District Manager), then executes a local store marketing plain in response to current market conditions (such as competitive pricing and promotional activities)
- Sets and Meets budget sales targets and controllable cost targets
- Works with their district manager as well as fellow general managers in the area to increase overall sales/profits
- Works toward continually decreasing overhead costs by managing fixed and variable costs
- Sets, manages and stays within monthly budget goals
- Works with their district manager towards managing variances in the operating budget
- Develops appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable variances in controllables, QSC, sales and profits
- Determines staffing needs, interviews and hires appropriate applicants, training of new employees, arranges schedules and maintain overall company standards
- Works with assistant manager to train restaurant personnel on new policy and procedures, maintain/execute restaurant cleaning plan, conduct exit interviews, respond to guest complaints and obtain feedback to determine overall guest satisfaction
- Follows procedures to maintain location, including equipment monitoring, maintenance and resolution of each occurrences
- Maintains personnel records according to company policy/procedures for each employee working under their direction
- General Knowledge of QSR or food services pertaining to systems, procedures, training, and supervisory - interviewing practices.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, College degree preferred.
- One-two years of QSR or restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants.
- Food Safety Certified preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge, such as MS-Office Suite and Internet Software.
- Essential Physical Requirements include, but not limited too; lifting and moving 50 pounds, stand/talk/listen for extended periods of time.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must have a flexible schedule to allow for night and weekend shifts.