|Job Title||Diesel Technician/Equipment Technician|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Diesel Technician/Equipment Technician
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
An Experienced Diesel Technician/Equipment Tech is needed to perform maintenance work on a variety of vehicles including dump trucks, sweepers, fire equipment, backhoes, loaders, tractors, and large lawn mowers & equipment in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Perform Preventative Maintenance on dump trucks, sweepers, fire equipment, backhoes, loaders, tractors, and large lawn mowers & equipment.
• Conduct fuel and electrical diagnostics with limited supervision.
• Complete most repairs and parts replacements.
• Accurately complete written record of work performed.
• Communicate with Drivers regarding “Vehicle Condition Reports" and make appropriate repairs.
• Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 3+ years of truck or equipment maintenance experience is required.
• Must have ability to obtain CDL license (within 90 days of employment)
• ASE Certifications for Heavy and/or Light Duty Vehicles is a plus.
• Must possess a valid current driver's license.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must have GED or High School Diploma
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old