|Job Title||School Bus Technician/Mechanic|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
|Location||Crestwood, IL |
Midlothian, IL 60445
School Bus Technician/Mechanic
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
Experienced Diesel Technicians/Mechanics are needed to perform maintenance work on a Fleet of Extensive Diesel Engine School Buses and School Bus Equipment for our client in Crestwood, IL.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Maintains, repairs, and overhauls school buses and school bus equipment.
• Chosen Candidates are mid level technicians performing a variety of moderately complex duties that include responsibility for vehicle and equipment repair, overhaul, and maintenance duties, to equipment and vehicles.
• Distinguishing characteristics include superior mechanical aptitude with some diagnostic, functional skills with ability for organization and detail.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• Qualified Candidates Will Have the Following: A High School Diploma or Equivalent, Vocational/Technical Training in Automotive Repair and a Minimum of 3 years of automotive repair experience OR any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
• A valid CDL is preferred, but not required.
• May require possession of one or more ASE Certifications (Master School Bus Technician is preferred).
• Must possess a valid clear driver's license.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)