Primrose Schools’ Balanced Learning® proprietary curriculum includes accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level—Infants through Kindergarten and the after-school Explorers Club. Primrose’s approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Certification and experience meets state and local requirements
- Ensures that health and safety standards are met
- Responsible for planning and preparation of balanced snacks and meals
- Orders and inventories all kitchen items and accepts temporary assignments within the school as necessary
- Ability to drive bus a huge plus