|Job Title||Grill Staff|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
6405 SR 54
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Now Hiring - New Port Richey DQ
Our #10820 - 6405 SR 54 location has an immediate full-time/part-time opening for a Grill Staff.
Must be able to work weekends.
- What date could you start?
- Please enter the phone number and/or email address where you can be contacted.
- Please tell us about your relevant work experience.
- This position is %cadistlocpriaddr miles from your home address. Are you willing to travel this distance to work?
- Why do you want to work for Dairy Queen?
- Have you worked at Dairy Queen previously? If yes, please tell us where and what area of the restaurant you worked in.
- Have you been convicted of, pled guilty or no contest to, or completed your sentence or parole for a crime involving violence, sex, stalking, minors, theft, property damage, fraud, robbery or drugs?
- If you answered yes to the previous question, please explain. Please note that answering yes does not automatically disqualify you from employment consideration.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Execute all kitchen operations, ensuring all prepared foods meet restaurant safety and health standards. Cooks, assembles and wraps good items, stocks all needed products and preparation materials in a clean and safe manner. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to: Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers. Quickly and accurately prepares food products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately. Be pleasant and alert to customer needs. Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment while following all health and safety standards. Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer. Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area. Stocks and executes proper rotation of products. Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill area. Controls food production process. Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader. Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities. Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders. Additional Responsibilities: Operates grill area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for quick, accurate and safe food production process. Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness. Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate. Communicates all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.