Now Hiring - New Port Richey DQ
Our #10820 - 6405 SR 54 location has an immediate full-time/part-time opening for a Assistant Manager.
Must be able to work weekends.
- What date could you start?
- Please enter the phone number and/or email address where you can be contacted.
- Please tell us about your relevant work experience.
- This position is %cadistlocpriaddr miles from your home address. Are you willing to travel this distance to work?
- Why do you want to work for Dairy Queen?
- Have you been convicted of, pled guilty or no contest to, or completed your sentence or parole for a crime involving violence, sex, stalking, minors, theft, property damage, fraud, robbery or drugs?
- If you answered yes to the previous question, please explain. Please note that answering yes does not automatically disqualify you from employment consideration.
- Do you have any prior food service experience?
- Do you have any prior supervisory or management experience?
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Assistant Manager Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage within the restaurant in accordance with the GM’s overall business plan. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to: Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts. Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service. Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as directed by the GM. Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards. Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained. Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control. Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs. Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions. Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Training materials, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews. Prepare hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing requirements for each day part as determine by the GM. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM. Additional Responsibilities: Manage the operation of restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures. Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness. Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency. Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with GM. Requirements: Must have CFPM Certification or equivalent. One to three years of management in a high volume restaurant preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required. Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills. Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time. Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.